- The structure is simple and easy to use.
- Less risk of creating pages in the wrong folder or making changes to the wrong page.
- It’s easy to identify which pages a particular author is responsible for.
- The live test folder is separate to the Author folders therefore there is less chance of a page being published to Test Creation before it is ready.
- Less useful if your Institution tends to use a formal, structured workflow (i.e. pages are passed on to different people as they progress through the workflow).
- The structure could become complicated if single authors are responsible for multiple skill areas.
For further information, visit the Working with Folders page of the Surpass Help.