The following list shows which question types and features are supported on the tablet device:
- Multiple Choice/ Multiple Response
- Short Answer
- Numerical Entry
- Drag and Drop
The question types the tablet device does not currently support are:
- Equation Entry
- Extended Matching
- File Attach
- Fill in the blank
- Select from a list
- Two column answer option layout (MCQ, MRQ and Either Or only)
- Assistive Media
- Multiple question stem blocks
- Source Material (including Grouped Images)
- Table in question stem block
- Diagram creator (Essay and Spreadsheet only)
- Optional Sections
- Breaks (Scheduled and Unscheduled)
- Test Profiles
When creating items, it should be understood that content will need to be tailored to fit a tablet interface.
The instructional language should be adapted to make it clear to the candidate exactly what action they are required to take. For example, if you change the instructional text from 'click' to 'tap' on your item, it will then be consistent with a tablet device.
You may wish to develop a standard instructional language and stay consistent with this. For example, choose ‘tap’ or ‘touch the screen’ etc and remain consistent with this wording.