Remember: Only users with the correct permissions will have access to the relevant screens necessary to customise Surpass.
HomepageThe Homepage contains a banner, a headline and a body of text all of which are customisable. You can edit this page to relay important information to other Surpass users. For more detail, see the article on How to Edit the Surpass Homepage.
Site SettingsFrom the 'Site Settings' tab on the 'Site Settings' menu you can undertake the following actions:
- Choose to show or hide the UserVoice, Knowledge Base and Ideas Portal buttons on the Homepage
- Choose to show or hide Beta functionality in Surpass
- Enable/disable test scheduling over multiple days
- Select whether a Purchase Order Number is required for scheduling
- Choose whether to display Unique Learner Number (ULN)
- Decide the maximum number of days in advance that a test can be scheduled
- Set the Learning Outcome Threshold, read more on this here.
From the 'Site Settings' menu, you can access the 'Branding' tab, whereby you can update the image on the login page and apply branding to the Surpass homepage and more. For more detail on this, see the article on System Branding: Customising Surpass Screens.
From this screen, you can also access the 'Customise Columns' tab, where you can customise the visibility and order of the data columns in the Test Administration screens of Surpass. For more information on how this works, see the article on How to Customise Columns.
On this screen you have the ability to specify the number separator format for number entry question types, for more information view the Regional Settings article.